- Mr. Bamboo has been in business since 1998
- Franchising since 2015
- Low Capital Investment: $80,500 to $132,200 (Includes the working capital for first 3 months)
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Royalty Fee: 4%
- Lower Investment Level: Small showroom/reception of 800 – 1,200 square feet and no warehouse needed.
- No inventory or warehouse costs: You don’t need to buy inventory. You carry no stock as you supply by order.
- High Closing Rate: Because of Mr. Bamboo’s innovative concept.
- Exclusive Territories: Large and exclusive protected territory. 70,000-80,000 owner occupied single family homes will comprise one territory. Franchisee can sell our products to residential and commercial customers.
- Local Builder List: Local home builder list will be provided to you.
- Quick Market Entry: Our proven experience, systems and processes offer the opportunity for a quick start up for of your new business.
- Green movement and pets friendly
Special Offer to First Eight Franchisees
- If you open your Mr. Bamboo Showroom within 90 days of signing the Franchise Agreement and you are one of the first eight franchisees to sign a Franchise Agreement, you will not be required to pay the 4% royalty payment for the first 90 days.
- Veteran Discount: Veterans receive a 10% discount off of the franchise fee.
The Steps to Opening Your Mr. Bamboo Flooring Franchise:
- EMail email@example.com and request application form
- Speak with our Franchise Development Team
- Submit the Confidential Information Request Form
- Meet Face-to-Face with the Mr. Bamboo Franchise Development Team
- Receive and Review the Mr. Bamboo Franchise Disclosure Document
- Secure Any Necessary Financing
- Begin the Site Selection Process
- Sign the Franchise Agreement
- Attend Training at our Corporate Headquarters
- Start Hiring Staff in Your Territory
- Receive Onsite Assistance from a Mr. Bamboo Franchise Support Representative
- Begin Marketing to Customers
- Hold Grand Opening & Start Growing YOUR Mr. Bamboo business!
Take the next step!
To begin the process of becoming a Mr. Bamboo flooring franchise owner, contact us today at (630) 227-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s A Bam Good Business!